time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20-30 minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 350F/180C.
2. Grease muffin tin or ramekins with coconut oil (92 degrees F).
3. Prepare the bacon.
4. Mix salt and pepper (optional) with half and half in a small bowl and set aside.
5. Divide shredded cheese equally and place in the bottom of muffin tin or ramekins.
6. Put chopped bacon into muffin tin (or ¼ into each ramekin).
7. Crack one egg into each cup over bacon.
8. Pour half and half mixture into muffin tin (or 1 tbsp into each ramekin).
9. Sprinkle Parmesan Reggiano cheese on top.
10.Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
SOME TIPS AND COMMENTS
Experiment with other meats and vegetables.
Consume eggs with a piece of fruit or a glass of fruit juice because if too many eggs are eaten at once (lots of protein!) your sugar levels can drop and result in your energy level falling. Also, eating a little fat with eggs (like butter or coconut oil) can help to slow protein from entering your bloodstream too quickly and plummeting your energy. You could have a piece of sourdough toast or a tortilla with butter. If you are making fried eggs, fry them in butter or coconut oil.
Notice in general if you are tired after you eat. This may mean your blood sugar levels have dropped and you need to consume more carbs to balance
Enjoy with fresh, sweet and strained orange juice, grape juice or fresh fruit.
Best if eaten fresh but can be stored in the fridge for 1-3 days.