RECIPE CONTRIBUTED BY: DODIE ANDERSON
13x9x2 inch/33x22x5 cm baking pan
Small mixing bowl
1 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
½ cup butter
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
½ tsp pickling salt
2-3 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
PREPARATION AND COOKING TIME
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 325 F. Thoroughly wash shrimp in water with your fingers. Change water and repeat washing shrimp two more times. Then thoroughly rinse and pat them dry with a paper towel.
2. Place shrimp in a baking pan.
3. Combine butter, cheese, salt and lemon juice in a small mixing bowl.
4. Sprinkle mixture evenly over shrimp.
5. Bake for 25 minutes, or until shrimp and topping are golden brown.
SOME TIPS AND COMMENTS
It is very important that the shrimp be thoroughly defrosted if frozen, or you will create a watery “soup” instead of a “bake.” Defrost in the fridge.
Combine with a sweet drink and possibly some ice cream for dessert.